Designed and manufactured in the USA, this kettle has all the features brewers need with none of the clutter. No protruding valves, clunky fittings, or difficult-to-clean accessories. With over 50 years of combined brewing experience, the expert engineers at Blichmann know you need to make brewing more simple, and that difference is in these details.
- Heavy-gauge, 304 single-piece, deep-drawn, weld-free, American-made* construction will turn this kettle into a family heirloom. Blichmann is so confident with the quality of this kettle, they gave it a limited lifetime warranty!
- Sleek brush finish hides finger-prints and water stains and keeps your kettle looking impeccable. Plus, the interior finish is silky smooth for easy cleaning.
- The patent-pending G2 Linear Flow Valve is one of many features tailored specifically for brewers. It allows you to easily fine-tune your flow rate for sparging, lautering, and chilling, increasing the repeatability of your system. The built-in 90-degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink-free. Eliminate extra elbows and other fittings for clean and simple routing. Unlike other valves, the G2 Linear Flow Valve disassembles in seconds for a quick cleaning. The cool-touch silicone grip makes handling under-fire easy, and the silicone material handles temps up to 600°F so it won't melt. See the graph below for more details.
- High-impact, glass-filled nylon handles are extremely durable, temperature resistant, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer™ with a patented brewing dial face—the ultimate in brewing convenience.
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations in gallon and liter, cleaning brush, and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. This gauge also acts as a mash manometer and will warn you of impending stuck mashes.
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8" of the bottom of the kettle.
- Our exclusive patented stepped ledge supports the mash screen evenly and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
- The patented Button Louver™ false bottom is a hybrid of a high-efficiency perforated screen and a plug-resistant slotted manifold that gives you the best of both. This is available as an accessory on special order. Just ask!
- Patented HopBlocker™ pellet hop filtration system keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor. Also available to order!
- They've even thought of the littlest touches like changing to an open lip on the top of the kettle so it won't trap water when cleaning or leave water stains.
- Blichmann Engineering was the innovator of the 1.2 height-to-diameter ratio. All of their kettles perform consistently and flawlessly.
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU:UPC:Width: 18.00 (in)Height: 22.00 (in)Depth: 18.00 (in)