The RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for homebrewing, and it’s the last pump you’ll ever need! Gone are the days of making do with a general-purpose pump that’s hard to disassemble, difficult to prime, requires modifications, and makes more noise than it’s worth. The team of homebrewers at Blichmann Engineering and their friends at March Manufacturing have created the patent-pending RipTide™ to solve all of these problems with a made-for-homebrewing pump.
NEW: The RipTide™ now uses a carbon fiber impeller to help prevent damage caused through dry usage.
Key features include:
- High-performance, curved blade impeller and strong earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21 feet of head pressure
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections
- 1.5" TC inlet and outlet
- Totally enclosed motor is splash-proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve provides superior flow control without requiring separate valves and fittings
- Air vent valve and partially-enclosed impeller design allow you to prime the pump in seconds without frustrating air locks
- Stainless steel head rotates 360° to fit virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping
- Convenient power switch located on the base
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Includes a 10-foot cord with 120V plug
- Assembled in the USA from American-made and imported components